Wednesday, July 4, 2012

They will never be this age again

This may be some ramblings, but I was inspired after I figured out my new blog name. I really never got how much it took to be a mom. I have a mom and a mom-in-law, but until that moment came when I had my son, I couldn't fathom all it would take, until now. It takes Everything. It's an investment you are continually adding to and some days it feels like your actions could change their paths forever. That's a lot of pressure for our daily life. Rehashing my blog name has been cause for reflection into what makes me who I am. I am more than just one title. I'm a Christ loving wife, teacher, Avon Lady, lover, taxi driver, maid, laundress, singer, dancer, chef, grocery shopper, coupon-er, scrapbook-er, crocheter, crafter... So many words describe all of us. So, I cannot just write about one thing. What titles do you go by? What makes you who you are?


I cannot specialize in just one area as there are many facets to my life and I am sure there are in yours. Here's to both of our time well spent in concise reviews, advice, tips, articles, pictures, contests, and just fun to help you grow in your journey as a parent. That journey is hard, but can be fun. For me, memories are most important, because, they will never be this age again.

No comments: